SC reserves judgement on plea seeking law against torture in accordance with international convention
The Supreme Court on Thursday reserved the judgement on the petition seeking a direction with regard to delay in defining and enacting a law in connection with torture in accordance with international convention.
- Jailed Bahraini footballer Araibi arrives in Thai court to fight extradition
- Open for solicitor general to place material in court to show any WB authority/police trying to destroy evidence of Saradha case: SC
- Sunanda Pushkar death case sent to Sessions court for further proceedings
- UPDATE 1-Thai court sets extradition hearing of Bahraini footballer for April
- High court dismisses urgent hearing plea in CBI's raid of Kolkata Commissioner