The passenger was carrying 809.920 grams of gold, with a market worth of approximately Rs 26,07,942. The seized gold was concealed by a coating of silver. The accused had hidden it in a popcorn maker and foot massager, officials said.
AIU arrests one for carrying 809 grams of smuggled gold
READ MORE ON : Airport loungeGatwick AirportManchester AirportHyderabad Air Intelligence UnitPolitical partyMediterranean Shipping CompanyRegulatory capturepopcorn makerpassengerpersonWar filmRGI AirportofficialsShamshabadairportEllis IslandAir Intelligence Unit OfficersBusiness classGrammatical personThird-person shooter
COUNTRY : India
- Five flights diverted from Delhi airport due to fog - official
- Reliance Infrastructure wins bid to build Rajkot airport; receives LOA
- ACB to court: Conduct speedy trial on 67 cases registered against govt officials
- India will have 'all options' available in case there is another terror strike: Officials
- India will insist on concrete steps by Pakistan in dismantling terror infrastructure: Officials sources.