Aircel Maxis Case gets a new turn, CBI says it has govt’s permission to prosecute P Chidambaram
So far, P Chidambaram and his son Karti Chidambaram were granted protection from the Court from arrest till December 18, 2018. The ED had earlier requested the Court to deny the anticipatory bail plea for Chidambaram in the Aircel Maxis money laundering case and put pressure for his custodial interrogation.
- Prashant Bhushan gets notice for inappropriate tweets over CBI appointment
- Jitendra Singh rules out extensive reforms in CBI amid string of controversies
- CBI to file charge sheets in Narendra Dabhholkar, Pansare cases by next week
- HC seeks CBI's response on Virbhadra Singh's plea challenging trial court order to frame charges against him.
- TMC flays BJP for trying to obstruct constitution amid CBI controversy