Veteran journalist Dinu Randive conferred with lifetime achievement award
Veteran journalist Dinu Randive has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award by the Mantralaya and VidhimandalVartahar Sangh, an association of journalists covering Maharashtra legislature and secretariat. Randive (93) started his journalistic career in 1956. He also participated in the freedom struggle, the Sanyukta Maharashtra movement and the Goa liberation movement. Award winners in other categories included Vishwas Waghmode, Mahesh Tiwari and Prajakta Pol.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Sudan's President Bashir vows to release detained journalists
- Media watchdog flags concern about trend of arrest of journalists in Iran
- Media monitoring group flags concerns about Iranian actions against journalists
- Detained BBC journalists encouraged to continue program in Uganda
- Odisha speaker asks Naveen Patnaik government to consider demand of Journalists