King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia on official visit to Morocco after 5 years
King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain have started a two-day official visit in Morocco. They have already arrived in Rabat at the invitation of King Mohammed VI who went to receive the Spanish monarchs at the airport.
King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia have been greeted by the Moroccan royal family before heading to the royal palace for an official ceremony. The mother-of-two preferred for a tad heavier makeup look than she usually does portray a dark smoky eye. Whereas, King Felipe VI opted for a black pinstripe suit with a sky-blue tie.
King Mohammed VI will hold official talks with his illustrious guest and will offer an official dinner in honour of the Sovereigns of the Kingdom of Spain and the accompanying delegation, the Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery said in a statement.
This is the second official visit for the Spanish royal family to Morocco after their first visit in 2014.
- Swine flu attack kills 9 over past week in Morocco, says Health minister
- Morocco recalls Saudi envoy amid reports of cracks in relations
- Morocco attracted 180,000 Chinese tourists in 2018, Direct flight to rise the number
- Morocco arrests three Frenchmen suspected of terrorism financing
- Cabinet approves agreement with Morocco on counter- terrorism