Yogi Adityanath puns Rahul Gandhi’s inefficiency while performing puja at temples
Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath derides Congress chief Rahul Gandhi while giving his speech in Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh. He says that the mid-aged Congress leader has already visited several temples in Gujarat to get public attention towards him but he still needs guidance from the priests for the basic things.
Yogi Adityanath brazenly claims Rahul Gandhi does not know the difference between the offerings done at temples and mosques. The priests still need to suggest him how to sit at the temples as he is confused what to do at the mosques and temples.
Gujarat mein Rahul Gandhi ne bahot mandiro ke darshan kare lekin jab mandir mein darshan k waqt vo ghutno pe baithe, to pujari ko bolna padha, ki ye mandir hai masjid nahi hai: Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath in Dhar #MadhyaPradesh pic.twitter.com/rBpVu1YUqL— ANI (@ANI) November 19, 2018
- Will waive farmers' loans if voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi expresses grief over Bihar train accident
- Events in Bengal part of unrelenting attack on India's institutions by PM, BJP: Rahul Gandhi.
- Cong chief Rahul Gandhi calls up West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee and extends support to her.
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi start cross examination of complainant in National Herald case