Turkey-Russia discussed Idlib over telephone: Media
No further details were immediately available.
Russia's defence ministry said earlier that its warplanes had carried out air strikes against militants it held responsible for firing shells filled with chlorine gas at the Syrian city of Aleppo.
Russian news agencies cited Major-General Igor Konashenkov as saying that the Russian strikes had destroyed all of their targets and that Russia had warned Turkey of the bombing raid in advance via a telephone hotline.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 1-Russia tells Turkey to do more to clear Syria's Idlib of militants
- UPDATE 2-Kremlin, after summit, says no offensive planned in Syria's Idlib
- UPDATE 1-Russia, Turkey agree on decisive action in Syria's Idlib - RIA
- Aggressive actions by militants in Syria's Idlib will not go unpunished: Putin
- UPDATE 1-Putin to Turkey and Iran: We must crush militants in Syria's Idlib