Criminal investigation will be launched in Rafale scam if Cong comes to power in 2019: Rahul Gandhi
Speaking to the media outside Parliament ahead of the government's reply, he urged Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to answer the questions raised by the Congress on the multi-million dollar fighter jet deal.
"We and the entire opposition want that when defence minister speaks on the PM's behalf, the questions raised by us should be answered," Gandhi told reporters.
- Defence Ministry was involved in Rafale negotiation, it is open and shut case: Rahul Gandhi.
- PM was guilty in Rafale deal, says Cong chief Rahul Gandhi.
- Lok Sabha adjourned till noon amid ruckus over Rafale deal
- DefMin dismisses media report on Rafale deal as "flogging a dead horse"
- Rafale deal: Omar Abdullah seeks explanation from BJP on MoD note