Venezuelan President Maduro welcomes home diplomats recalled from US
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Monday welcomed home diplomats recalled from the United States after the two countries scaled back their diplomatic missions to skeleton staff. The appearance was broadcast on national television and was followed by a speech by Maduro. The diplomatic rift was triggered by U.S. recognition last week of opposition leader Juan Guaido as Venezuela's interim president.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UN GA President says each indigenous language incalculable value for humankind
- Driehoek High School tragedy touches all South Africans says President
- Apple's Siri Vice President steps down; unlikely to leave company
- Sensationalism and paid news are biggest bane of modern day journalism says Vice President
- Former Ivory Coast president Gbagbo likely to move to Belgium