Iran has no scientific, operational restriction to increase missiles range: IRIB
Iran has no intention to increase the range of its missiles and will continue working on its satellite technology despite Western pressures, the secretary of Iran's national security council said on Tuesday.
"Iran has no scientific or operational restriction for increasing the range of its military missiles, but based on its defensive doctrine, it is continuously working on increasing the precision of the missiles, and has no intention to increase their range," Ali Shamkhani, a close aide to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was quoted as saying by state broadcaster IRIB.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UAE diverting Western arms to "unaccountable militias" in Yemen: Amnesty
- Huge explosion in western Iran as gunfight clamps gas station; 1 killed
- Mumbai, Feb 6 (PTI) Top stories from the western
- Lightning strikes in western Nepal kills 2, 4 minors injured
- Western Railways to showcase artifacts, images during month long exhibition