"Myanmar has consistently condemned the terrorism in all its forms the and manifestations, and stand together with the international community in the fight against this grave global danger," the statement said. The Government of People's of Republic of the Union of Myanmar expressed its deepest the condolences to the bereaved families of the victims as well as to the government and people of Republic of India, the statement stated.
Myanmar condemns Kashmir terror attack
Myanmar on Monday condemned the terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir that killed 40 CRPF troopers. In a statement, the ministry of foreign affairs said, "Myanmar strongly condemns the heinous terrorist attack in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir on 14 February, 2019 that claimed many lives and and caused a number of injuries."
READ MORE ON : ministry of foreign affairsvictimstrooperspeoplePulwamaGovernmentMyanmarKashmirJammuRepublic of IndiafamiliesCRPF
- ICC addresses security concerns of BCCI during World Cup after Pulwama attack
- Want government job? Here's the latest vacancies to target (March 2019)
- Pulwama tensions were the second time Indo-Pak relations severed due to JeM
- Previous governments neglected the forces and their needs: PM Modi in Amethi.
- PM Modi hits out at opposition for questioning IAF's bravery after Pulwama