Last two bodies of Italian divers killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives says
The last two bodies of Italian divers killed in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives have been recovered, the media office of the Maldives president said on Wednesday, completing recovery efforts after the island nation's deadliest diving tragedy.
Five Italian divers died last week after entering a deepwater cave for exploration. Maldivian authorities are probing all causes, including whether the group descended far deeper than expected.
Google News