Holiday for schools, colleges in Bhubaneswar for Hockey World Cup
A communication from the Chief Ministers Office said that schools and educational institutions in Bhubaneswar will remain closed on November 27, while educational institutions across the state will remain functional till 1.30 pm.
All government offices in the state, including those in Bhubaneswar, will also function till 1.30 pm, it said. This apart, all educational institutions and government offices in Cuttack will function till 1.30 pm on November 28 which will host the inaugural event on that date, the notification further read.
Meanwhile, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik met the captains of all 16 participating teams here on Monday and attended a photo session with them at Mukteshwar Temple.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- ISRO to launch 40th communication satellite GSAT-31 on Feb 6
- Digital Communications Commission to discuss charging spectrum fees on usage basis
- India successfully puts 40th communication satellite GSAT-31 into orbit
- India's communication satellite GSAT-31 successfully launched on board Ariane-5 rocket from Kourou in French Guiana.
- Saudi Arabia launches its first communications satellite SGS-1