Report: Texans WR Coutee (hamstring) likely to face Colts
Houston rookie wide receiver Keke Coutee, officially listed as questionable by the Texans for their Saturday game against the Indianapolis Colts, is likely to see action in the wild-card playoff contest, ESPN reported Friday night.
Coutee was a full practice participant this week, yet the team designated him, and running back Buddy Howell (hamstring), as questionable for the game on the Thursday injury report. Howell was limited in practice Thursday.
The Texans' fourth-round pick in the 2018 draft out of Texas Tech, Coutee has appeared in just six games this season, most recently Nov. 26 against the Tennessee Titans.
Coutee, 21, has 28 receptions for 287 yards and one touchdown in his brief pro career.
Howell, 22, has yet to record a carry this season, though he did see action in 15 of the 16 regular-season games.
--Field Level Media
- Fisheries Minister releases document on changes in commercial fishing practices
- Calls to stop menstruation practices in Nepal as fourth victim died in suffocating hut
- US using "all available tools" to respond to China's unfair trade practices
- National Testing agency launches mobile app for students to practice mock tests
- Brazil dam disaster flags off concern over mining practices