Nath downs top seed Raghuvansi to enter semis
Mannan Nath stunned top seed Krishang Raghuvanshi to enter the under 14 boys' semi finals of the Rotary Club All India Ranking Tennis Super Series on Wednesday. The sixth seeded Nath overcame the top seed in straight sets 6-4 6-2 in their quarter-final match.
Both the players displayed good quality tennis and fought very hard for every point. Shinde won the first set 6-4. In the second set, Shah used good variation to level proceedings 6-4. He maintained the momentum to win the final set 6-4 and grabbed a place in the last four.
In the girls' section, second seed Ruma Gaikaiwari had an easy run against her state mate Ira Shah to win 6-4, 6-0. In the semifinals, Ruma will lock horns with unseeded Kyra Shetty, who blanked out Swara Katkar 6-4, 6-3..
- CR Chaudhary defends FDI policy amid outcry by big players
- IPL: RCB's domestic players set to undergo Yo-Yo test at conditioning camp
- Anuna aims to provide relief to e-comm players under new e-commerce Policy
- Golf-Officials clarify rule after players left confused
- MP: Two national archery players killed in road accident