Android 11 arrives for Zenfone 6 users in Taiwan
According to the official post, the latest update - arriving with version number 18.0610.2011.107 - upgrades the Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) to Android 11, the latest iteration of the Android operating system.
The update is being rolled out in batches so it will reach a limited number of users initially, with a broader rollout to take place in a few days. Users are advised to back up their data before upgrading their devices to Android 11.
Here's the full changelog (translated):
- Upgrade system to Android 11
- Some third-party software is not yet compatible with Android 11
- Remove private listening, ZenUI Help and one-handed mode
- The power expert function is integrated into the battery setting. Remove Avast scan engine
- The desktop removes options such as smart classification, alignment icons, and icon packages. Click on a blank area of the screen to organize application software icons across pages.
- Import the new ZenUI interface design
- Adjust the quick setting panel interface and support media control. Remove the multi-window entrance, and add adjacent sharing options (need to manually add)
- The "Wi-Fi automatic download and installation" setting of the system update is turned on by default
- Third-party desktop supports the use of full-screen gestures