BSI reportedly warns several German firms about Chinese hacking
Germany's Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) has issued a warning to several German firms whose names were mentioned by the United States as being suspected victims of hacking attacks, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.
There is increased activity from China against German companies, the Sueddeutsche newspaper reported.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UAE senior diplomat denies targeting "friendly nations" in cyber hacking program
- Twitter warned of 'repercussions' by BJP after refusal to appear before Parliamnetary panel
- Australia probing apparent hacking of parliament's computer network: Lawmakers
- Over 7400 temperature control systems at hacking risk
- EU orders to recall children's smartwatch over hacking fears