Honor 10 Lite to be launched in India in mid-Jan
Huawei's sub-brand Honor is set to launch Honor 10 Lite with a 24MP selfie camera, its home-grown Kirin 710 processor and a dewdrop notch display in India in mid-January, industry sources told IANS on Friday. This is the first time the smartphone maker is ditching wide-notch design in favour of a dewdrop-style notch, which would render over 91 per cent screen-to-body ratio to the device, the sources added.
The upcoming smartphone would feature Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered features and an updated EMUI 9.0 Operating System (OS). The smartphone would be equipped with scene detection technology with AI on both rear and front cameras. Honor 10 Lite is the successor to Honor 9 Lite launched in India in 2018.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Nationals agree to one-year deal with RHP Hellickson
- India calls for collective international effort towards revitalisation of UNGA
- National Highways to be laid foundation stone in Jalpaiguri by PM Modi on Feb 8
- UPDATE 1-National Australia Bank says CEO, chairman to resign after inquiry criticism
- Make PM Modi stand with me on stage for 10 minutes and debate on national security, he will run away: Rahul Gandhi.PTI VIT ASK ASK ANBANB