Reliance Realty to develop Maharastra's first Smart Fintech Centre
According to the state government's new fintech policy, Reliance Realty's Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, which is spread across over 132 acres, will have total saleable or leasable area of over 30 million square feet of prime real estate, it said in a regulatory filing to the BSE. "It's saleable area post development will be double the size of the existing commercial area of Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai," the statement said.
- My government's budget a historic step for welfare of farmers and working class: PM Modi at Matua Mahasangh event.
- Central Government declares Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) as an 'unlawful association'
- Government to use technology to seal Bangladesh borders along Bengal and Assam
- Odisha tribals neglected under BJD government: Netam
- Odisha government gives nod to 20 projects worth Rs 350 crore for welfare of farmers