Airtel eyes further expansion of Next-Gen stores after launching 100th store
Telecom major Bharti Airtel on Wednesday announced the launch of its 100th Next-Gen Airtel store in the country with the opening of a store in Kolkata's Park Street area. In a statement, Airtel said that it plans to roll out 10 Next-Gen stores across Kolkata and other major cities across West Bengal over the coming months.
"The Next-Gen Airtel stores have been conceptualized by the UK based 8 Inc. The stores are open and minimalistic by design and do away with all barriers between the customer and the brand, and use cutting-edge digital technologies to make the customer experience highly interactive through the concept of 'Share, Create, Experience'," it said. Next-Gen Airtel stores are part of "Project Next", Airtel's digital innovation programme aimed at transforming and simplifying customer experience across all of its services and touch points.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Over 4,000 urban cities declared ODF under Swachh Bharat Mission: Official
- India seeks German cooperation in smart cities and airports projects
- Apple appoints new head of global retail, online stores to ramp up slow iPhone sales
- Vakrangee holds world record for launching most stores simultaneously
- 225 bids for city gas license in 50 cities