Chinese stocks open higher on Thursday
Chinese stocks opened higher on Thursday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index up 0.71 per cent to open at 2,660.09 points.
The Shenzhen Component Index opened 0.79 per cent higher at 7,813.63 points, Xinhua news agency reported.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 2-U.S. trade agency sees negotiating new WTO rules to rein in China as futile
- UPDATE 3-U.S. trade agency sees negotiating new WTO rules to rein in China as futile
- Pakistan following China's path to bring people out of poverty: PM Khan
- US-China trade dispute could massive impact on global economy: UN experts
- US using "all available tools" to respond to China's unfair trade practices