Ravindra Kumar appointed as president, chief HR officer by Tata Motors
Kumar will oversee all the human resource operations for Tata Motors, the company said in a statement.
"Kumar's vast experience at GE and Asian Paints will further strengthen our resolve towards building an employee focused organisation. We are extremely confident that his energy will help further drive the turnaround culture and the Tata ethos," Tata Motors CEO and MD Guenter Butschek said.
He will report to Butschek and will be a member of the executive committee.
An alumnus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Kumar brings with him a rich global experience of over 20 years.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 1-U.S. congressional negotiators still face unresolved border security issues
- NEWSMAKER-El Salvador's incoming president, shunned by ruling party, forged own path
- Russia calls for negotiations between Maduro and opposition to resolve deadlock
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards 2017 to be conferred by President Kovind on Feb 6
- Pak President reiterates "unflinching solidarity" with people of Kashmir