Jayrajan unveils Intelligent Building Plan Management System
The Kerala government on Monday launched an Intelligent Building Plan Management System (IBPMS) that provides single-point, integrated and holistic online development permissions to applicants in specified timelines for Ease of Doing Business (EODB). Industries Minister E P Jayarajan launched the system at an investment meet, ASCEND Kerala 2019, which aims to showcase the state as a top investment destination.
The new system will facilitate quick clearances and permits will now be available in 30 days of the application. The Minister also gave away certificates to four beneficiaries of Thrissur Corporation, which is the first local body in Kerala to implement this system.
Additional Chief Secretary T K Jose detailed the efforts taken by the government to simplify doing business in Kerala. "Only two documents are now needed for getting a trade licence in Kerala: an identity proof and lease deed or legal occupancy certificate," he said.
The government's efforts on entrepreneurship promotion won the appreciation of industry bodies including CII, FICCI and Kerala State Small Industries Association, which praised the initiatives to promote ease of doing business and ease of running a business in Kerala, he said.
- Former minister and senior CPI leader Manindra Riyan joins JD(U)
- Prime Minister directly involved in Rafale scam: Rahul
- You people grow tea, I make tea, Prime Minister Modi tells mammoth crowd in Jalpaiguri
- Minister informs about number of people who declared over Rs 100 crore income last year
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Mere Pyare Prime Minister’ first poster released, trailer out on February 10