Gulf Oil's profit up 17%
Gulf Oil's profit up 17% Mumbai, Feb 13 (PTI): Lubes maker Gulf Oil reported a 17.18 percent rise in net income at Rs 49.79 crore in the December quarter on the back of an around 20 percent volume growth in core business. Sales grew 29.80 percent to Rs 462.02 crore, the company said Wednesday.
********** Tata Power, AES, Mitsubishi start 10-mw grid-connected system Tata Power has inaugurated a 10-mw grid-scale battery based energy system at Rohini in Delhi, which will provide grid stabilization, better peak load management, add system flexibility. The 10-mw grid-connected system, owned by AES and Mitsubishi Corporation will pave the path for wider adoption of grid-scale energy storage technology across the country, the company said Wednesday..
- RSS attempting to capture institutions in the country, alleges Rahul Gandhi.
- Fashion rental company RENT IT BAE raises its first investment round from GEMs VC
- Till the minorities continue to suffer, country will not succeed: Shashi Tharoor
- Fashion Rental Company RENT IT BAE Raises its First Investment Round from GEMs VC
- Turkey president Erdogan wants America to lift bans on country's steel