Government to continue credit linked capital subsidy scheme
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on Wednesday approved the continuation of the scheme with a total outlay of Rs 2,900 crore.
"This scheme aims at improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by integrating various ongoing schematic interventions aimed at upgrading technology through Credit Linked Capital Subsidy (CLCS), hand holding for zero defect zero effect manufacturing (ZED), increasing productivity through waste reduction (Lean), design intervention (Design), cloud computing (Digital MSMEs),facilitation of intellectual property (IPR) and nurturing new ideas (Incubation)," an official statement said.
- World Government Summit: To achieve SDGs goals, curb climate change centerpiece of event
- Afghan Government slams Russia for allowing UN blacklisted Taliban to attend Moscow talks
- PM Modi blames earlier government of neglecting AP; calls for 'development'
- Government committed to all-round development of North-eastern states: PM Modi
- UPDATE 1-Dutch government says in talks with 250 companies about Brexit move