Orthonova Hospital performs successful Hip replacement surgery on 110 yrs old patient
Dr Harprit Singh, M.S., Mch (Ortho) Gold medallist surgeon of Orthonova Hospital, Jalandhar, took the challenge and performed a successful Hip replacement surgery on Mrs Chanan Kaur. The perfect surgery ended with a smile on many faces. It was the first Hip Replacement surgery on a 110 years old patient in the whole world. Mrs Chanan Kaaur is able to walk comfortably at present.
Dr Harprit Singh has done more than 30,000 Joint replacement surgeries and 42,000 other ortho surgeries in a period of 20 years and now leads in the orthopaedics with magical fingers and the grace of god.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Shergill stakes claim from Anandpur Sahib for LS polls, submits letter to Punjab cong
- Nabard pegs Punjab's credit potential at Rs 2.27 lakh cr for FY20
- AAP says Congress loanwaivers in Punjab are 'wasteful extravaganza'
- Fog envelopes Punjab, Haryana
- Punjab govt to give Rs 8,000 for damaged crops due to hailstorm