Haryana to revamp School Education DepartmentDevdiscourse News Desk | Gurugram | Updated: 05-12-2018 23:51 IST | Created: 05-12-2018 19:08 IST
Our goal is to help educators and learners, said the newly-appointed Director General of the Education Department Rakesh Gupta while addressing District Education Officers (DEOs) and District Elementary Education Officers (DEEOs) of districts falling under Gurugram Division -- Gurugram, Rewari and Mahendergarh.
The Department has started to go paperless and the general correspondence will be done online, he said.
Gupta said settlement of pending cases will be a priority, including cases related to teachers in Haryana like pension, loan, promotions, mediclaim services, among others.
- READ MORE ON:
- Educational technology
- Higher education
- Academic department
- Department of Transport
- Department of Corrections
- New York State Education Department
- Haryana Police
- Haryana cricket team
- School Education Department
- Secondary Education Department
- District Education Officers
- District Elementary Education Officers
- Director General of the Education Department Rakesh
- Gurugram Division
- Education Department
- Education News