All Access working on series, Patrick Stewart to return as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
The series hails from writers Kevin and Dan Hageman, but plot details are currently under wraps. If things work out, the series will mark the first new "Star Trek" TV project to debut outside of CBS All Access.
This is the second animated "Star Trek" project to be announced. Last year in October, CBS All Access gave a two-season order to the adult animated series "Star Trek: Lower Decks", to be created by "Rick & Morty" writer Mike McMahan. It will focus on the support crew serving on one of Starfleet's least important ships.
All Access is also working on a series that will see the return of Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Last refugee children in Pacific camp to be moved: Australia
- India's policy for rehabilitation of children freed from child labour 'very strong'
- Govt would stand with children of 'Maa Bharti' living in Pak, Af: Modi on CAB
- US children use more toothpaste than officially recommended: Report
- Odisha launches scheme to provide scholarships for KALIA beneficiaries' children