ESMA imposed against discoms employees in Delhi
According to a notification issued by the power department, any strike by electricity employees and engineers has been prohibited for the next six months under the Essential Services Maintenance Act (ESMA). The discom employees and engineers have planned to go on a one-day strike in support of their demands.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Three months after agreed safe zones in northern Syria still no concrete step taken
- British shares notches two months high after BP reports full year profits
- New York's MoMA to shut for 4 months
- Wizards' Wall tears Achilles in fall, out 12 months
- May objective to secure legally binding Brexit to overcome backstop: Spokesman