"While laying the cable, they came in touch with an overhead high-tension wire," he added. The three labourers sustained severe burn injuries and were rushed to a nearby medical facility where they were pronounced dead. One person is battling for life with severe burn injuries.
Three labourers electrocuted in UP
Three persons were electrocuted in Bareilly.district of Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday while laying cable wires of a private telephony company, police said. The daily-wagers were laying cables for a private telecom operator in the Crystal Colony when they came in contact with an electricity wire, a police official told IANS.
READ MORE ON : facilitytelecom operatorpersonCrystal ColonycontractorfamilypersonsIANSdistrictpolice officialpolicetelephony companyUttar PradeshlabourersBareilly
- President Ramaphosa says Mokonyane family in his thoughts and prayers
- CORRECTED-Now grown up: the Rwandan genocide orphans who found a bigger family
- UPDATE 2-Family of American killed in downed MH17 jet sues Russia banks, money-transfer firms
- UPDATE 1-Family of American killed in downed MH17 jet sues Russia banks, money-transfer firms
- UPDATE 1-Family of American woman sues Boeing, Ethiopian Airlines over 737 Max crash