France in work with others to seek possible changes in Nord Stream 2 pipeline
France expects to support a revised directive on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, said the country's foreign ministry on Thursday, adding it was working with partners including Germany on possible changes to a text on the matter.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 1-Mueller eyes Manafort meeting with Russian partner in 2016 -court filing
- US senators unveil resolution for cancellation of Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- 69th BIFF: European Film Market officials interested to work with India
- Paralympics lift Russia suspension to Kremlin 'delight'
- Paralympics-Paralympic Committee lifts Russia ban, with conditions