Iran's Khamenei calls down on negotiations with US; terms it 'loss'
No problem with the United States can be resolved and negotiations are a loss, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday in a statement published on his official website. "With regard to America, no problem can be resolved and negotiations with it have nothing but economic and spiritual loss," he wrote. Khamenei also said in the statement that the Iranian people now see a number of European governments as untrustworthy.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 6 people die as 9 coaches of Seemanchal Express derail in Bihar
- People News Roundup: Assault report '100 per cent factual', says 'Empire' actor Smollett
- Railway Minister announces Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to kin of those killed in Bihar rail accident, Rs 1 lakh each to grievously injured people.
- PM Modi expresses deep anguish over death of people in Bihar train mishap
- BJP launches month-long exercise seeking people's views to prepare its manifesto