Just 6 of 40 deals Britain seeks to roll over before March 29 Brexit deadline: Report
"A number of negotiations are at an advanced stage," Fox told parliament. "As with all international negotiations and indeed any negotiations, they will go down to the wire. I would expect nothing different from these agreements - that is the way that countries do business."
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Britain turns down proposals to trial licensing of car wash owners
- UPDATE 1-EU irks Britain by calling Gibraltar a "colony"
- Britain outraged at EU's Gibraltar 'colony' reference
- REFILE-Braving dangerous waters, Iranians seek a better life in Britain
- Italy blocks Sea-Watch 3 migrant rescue ship in Catania, cites environmental concerns