Donald Trump deliberating all options for funding the Mexico Wall
U.S. President Donald Trump is weighing every possible option to find money to build his wall along the southern U.S. border, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told Fox News in an interview on Wednesday. Asked if Trump would sign the deal being hammered out in Congress, Sanders said the president needs to see the final agreement first before making a decision.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 4-Trump steps up attacks on Pelosi for opposing border wall funds
- UPDATE 3-Trump steps up attacks on Pelosi for opposing border wall funds
- Over 30 million screened at DRC’s borders, vaccinations begin in neighbouring
- UN GA President says each indigenous language incalculable value for humankind
- Driehoek High School tragedy touches all South Africans says President