Suicide attack on Iran's Revolutionary Guards killed 27 people- Tasnim news agency
A suicide car bomb targeted a bus transporting the force, the Guards said in a statement.
Jaish al-Adl (Army of Justice), a Sunni militant group, claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the Fars news agency. (Reporting By Babak Dehghanpisheh; Editing by Toby Chopra)
- Iran's Revolutionary Guards calls on US to withdraw military presence from region
- New reactors under IAEA safeguards: Decision will be based on source of uranium, says official
- Iran's Revolutionary Guards would 'firmly punish' aggressor for marching against nation
- Government's response sought on plea over home guards welfare policy
- UPDATE 3-Suicide bomber kills 27 members of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards