Reuters People News Summary
Newly married pop singer Miley Cyrus stood in for her Hollywood actor husband Liam Hemsworth on Monday, attending the premiere of his latest film "Isn't It Romantic?" on his behalf as he was unwell. Dressed in a red floor length gown, complete with a train, the "Wrecking Ball" chart-topper posed for pictures and chatted to journalists alongside Hemsworth's co-stars in the romantic comedy, Rebel Wilson and Priyanka Chopra. Rapper 21 Savage granted bond, to be released: lawyer
Rap artist 21 Savage, who has been in custody in Georgia for nine days on immigration charges, was granted bond on Tuesday and will be released from custody on Wednesday, his attorney said. The entertainer, whose real name is Sha Yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, was arrested on Feb. 2 by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents over accusations he had overstayed his visa by more than a decade. Officials said he came to the United States from Britain in 2005.
- Lawyers in Sudan push for release of activists, security forces use tear gas to disperse them
- C'garh cabinet nod to withdraw cases against chit fund agents
- SC says to examine if lawyers can criticize court in ongoing cases
- SC notice to lawyer Prashant Bhushan on contempt pleas for criticising court
- Michael Cohen, former lawyer of Trump, delays testimony to US house committee