Christchurch, Mar 17 (AFP) The victims of a terror attack on two Christchurch.mosques range in age from three to 77 and include at least four women, according to a list being circulated by families of the deceased. Full details of who died in the attack have yet to be confirmed publicly by authorities and the list is not complete, but it documents the international scale of the tragedy, with people hailing from across the Muslim world and members of two generations of the same family killed.
List of Christchurch mosque victims shows dead range from age 3-77
READ MORE ON : ChristchurchBlack peopleMember of CongressHousing authorityPolice AcademypoliceWomen's empowermentJurassic WorlddeceasedWomen in IndiafamilyvictimsHoly FamilyauthoritiesVictims' rightspeoplewomenFreddie MercuryfamiliesTed Bundy
- Not a done deal' - Qatar wary over 48-team World Cup
- Reuters People News Summary
- I-T department conducts searches at about 50 locations in Delhi and Madhya Pradesh against people linked to CM Kamal Nath: Officials.
- Athletics-World champion Pearson makes hurdles return in Sydney
- By letting loose goons in Bengal, Didi has dashed hopes ofmanush (people): Modi in Bengal.