Man held for false terror call in Ayodhya
The accused, Wasim, was arrested for making the hoax call on November 24 at the "Dial-100", claiming that a terrorist attack was going to take place in Ayodhya on November 25, the day on which Vishva Hindu Parishad's (VHP) Dharam Sabha was organised," Superintendent of Police V P Srivastava said.
The accused had procured the SIM card from a local shop on fake ID proofs to place the call, the SP said, adding that the matter is being probed.
The Dharam Sabha, the biggest congregation of Ram bhakts in the temple town convened to discuss the way forward for construction of a Ram temple in Ayodhya, witnessed seer after seer stressing the need for construction of the temple at the earliest.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- VHP says no agitational plans for raising Ram Temple issue for 4 months
- Ram temple will be built at 'the very place, the very spot': Yogi Adityanath
- Shah says BJP is committed to construct Ram temple; seeks view of BSP, SP.
- It's 'Sant Vs Sant' as long-standing Ram temple issue hots up
- Akhilesh, Mayawati, Rahul should clarify stand on Ram temple: Amit Shah