Ghosn requests for disclosure of reasons for his detention: Court
Former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn on Friday lodged a request for a hearing to clarify why he has been detained since his arrest in November, according to the court. "Mr Ghosn today submitted a request for the disclosure of the reasons for his detention. No date has been set," the court said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Khashoggi probe: Saudi secretly held second court hearing for 11 people
- ICAI to start conducting hearing of disciplinary proceedings through video-conferencing
- UPDATE 1-Acting U.S. attorney general won't discuss Trump communications at hearing
- UPDATE 2-Acting attorney general won't discuss communications with Trump at hearing
- Ahead of House panel hearing, Twitter says fighting political bias in India