Five employees of a gas distributing agency were arrested by Thane police when they were allegedly transferring gas from domestic cylinders to commercial containers, police said Saturday. Police had raided a godown on January 3 in the district and caught Boraram Dhatraval (38), Surtaram Dhartraval (30), Vikas Bishnoi (23), Karnaram Dara (30) and Bhudram Baishnoi (23) in the act, a police officer said. Police seized gas cylinders and other accessories worth Rs 23.40 lakh from the spot, he said. The officer said the accused used to withdraw around 2-3 kg gas from per domestic cylinder.
- UPDATE 2-Wirecard says allegations may have come from dispute between employees
- Massive fire breaks out in Bihar's Bhagalpur district; 4 children killed
- MSME Ministry implements schemes for development of MSMEs in backward districts
- 5 cops hurt in stone-throwing by group against new district
- Denmark expels two Huawei employees for failing in work permits