MLR institute partners with IIT-Hyderabad for collaboration on teaching and research
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Hyderabad and MLR Institute of Technology (MLRIT) Monday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to collaborate on teaching and research. The agreement was to stimulate and facilitate development of collaborative and mutually beneficial programmes which serve for technical uplift of the campuses of the two institutions, a press release here said.
Also, the two would share and implement the best practices for enhancing quality of teaching, learning and research, the release said. In addition, the MoU would facilitate faculty development programmes for the benefit of teachers of MLRIT, provide technical support to the research scholars, faculty members and students to carry out research work, it said.
The pact was signed by dean (research and development) of the IIT Sumohana Channappayya and principal of MLRIT K Srinivas Rao, the release said. It quotedChannappayya as saying that the MoU would seek to promote mutual intellectual growth and collaborative research of original technological solutions through faculty development programs, guest lectures and conferences.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 179 Kashmiri students appearing in GATE exam airlifted to Jammu, 180 pilgrims flown to Srinagar
- Students need to cope up with changing environment in higher education: WB Governor
- Citizenship Bill protest in Assam mirrors 1979 students' movements
- Bengal Summit: Italy welcomes Indian students to pursue mechanical engineering
- Dr Jitendra Singh interacts with group of students from IIDL, Maharashtra