6-year-old boy from TN electrocuted in Hyderabad
6-year-old boy from TN electrocuted in Hyderabad Hyderabad, Feb 12 (PTI): A six-year-old boy was electrocuted while playing in a residential township here, police said Tuesday. On Monday, the first standard student was playing with his friends when he reportedly came into contact with a live wire near a lamp-post and got electrocuted, the police said.
A CCTV footage showed the boy collapsing near the lamp-post. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead, they said. The victim's father is a software professional and the familyhails from Tamil Nadu, the police said.
A case under IPC section 304A (causing death by negligence) has been registered, they said..
- Fire breaks out in Noida's Metro Hospital, several feared trapped: official. PTI KND KND MINMIN
- Fire erupts at Noida's Metro hospital, 30-35 patients shifted to local hospitals
- Massive fire erupts at Noida's Metro Hospital, efforts underway to evacuate patients
- Fire erupts at Metro Hospitals and Heart Institute in Noida, no casualties
- RSS-DYFI workers clash in Kerala, 2 injured admitted to hospital