Terrorists open fire, injure civilian in J-K's Pulwama
Terrorists Wednesday shot at and injured a civilian in the Tral area of Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district, police said. "Terrorists this evening fired upon one individual identified as Lateef Ahmad at Amlar area of Tral," a police spokesman said.
He said the civilian sustained gunshot wounds and was rushed to a nearby hospital for medical treatment, where his condition is stated to be stable. Police officers have reached the spot and are ascertaining the facts of the matter, the official said.
A case under relevant sections of the law has been registered and an investigation into the matter initiated, he added.
- Mobile internet services suspended in Jammu and Kashmir ahead of PM's visit
- Will break backbone of terror in Jammu and Kashmir: Modi
- Terrorism targets innocent Kashmiri youths: PM Modi
- Pak's FM Qureshi discusses Kashmir issue with Geelani over phone
- Govt committed to facilitate return of Kashmiri Pandits to valley: PM