Himachal Cong forms committee to look into issue of rebels rejoining party
Ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Himachal Congress in-charge Rajni Patil has constituted a four-member committee to look into the issue of rebel leaders rejoining the party, a state leader said. In a press note issued here Wednesday, the state Congress general secretary (oragnisation and administration) Rajnish Kimta said the four-member committee has been set up under the chairmanship of AICC secretary Gurkirat Singh Kotli, who is also co-incharge of state Congress.
Vidya Stokes, Kaul Singh Thakur and GS Bali have been included as members in this committee, he added. The committee will decide on the issue of rebel leaders rejoining the party, he added. These rebels had contested the last assembly elections against the official Congress candidates.
- US-led jets attack Syrian army, causing damage and injuries: State media
- BJD govt in Odisha is like a fused transformer, needs to be changed for state's progress: Amit Shah
- Bihar train mishap: UP CM asks officials to render help to people affected from state
- Law and order is state subject, why should we give you (CBI) everything: Mamata on sharing documents on chit fund scam probe with agency. PTI AMR PNT JM SMNSMN
- In Mosul exhibition, Iraqi artists process brutal rule of Islamic State