North India likely to witness moderate rainfall, hailstorm in next 24 hours: Agro Meteorology Department
"A fresh western disturbance is approaching north India, in the next 24-48 hours. Moderate rainfall and hailstorm are expected in various parts," said Prabhjyot Kaur, Head of the Agro Meteorology Department.
On Thursday, residents of Delhi woke up to light rain. The capital and its surrounding areas such as Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad witnessed gusty winds and thunderstorm owing to the same western disturbance.
"The moderate rainfall and hailstorm will affect the crops in various parts," Kaur said. (ANI)
- FPIs pull out Rs 5,300-cr from capital markets in Jan
- Oil PSUs capital expenditure hits four-year low
- Seven killed, several injured after Delhi-bound train derails in Bihar
- Charitable hospital in Delhi treats cancer patients using ayurveda, yoga
- Kejriwal puts weight behind SP-BSP alliance, Mamata, says only AAP can defeat BJP in Delhi