6 children, driver killed as school bus falls into gorge in Himachal Pradesh
The accident occurred in Sangrah town around 8 AM. A private bus carrying students of DAV School, Renuka, fell into a gorge. Seven people -- six schoolchildren and the bus driver -- were killed, Superintendent of Police, Sirmaur, Rohit Malpani said.
Four people -- Samir (5), Adarsh (7), Kartik (14) and driver Ram Swaroop (40) -- died on the spot. Abhishek, his sister Sanjana and Naitik Chauhan succumbed to their injuries at the Nahan Medical College, the SP said.
- Pakistan following China's path to bring people out of poverty: PM Khan
- People shrug off health concerns as they burn offerings to mark Lunar New Year
- Rajasthan govt's dairy farmers grant expected to benefit 5 lakh people
- Woman arrested over deadly blaze that killed eight people in Paris
- Not pleading for Rajeev Kumar, I'm pleading for millions of people: Mamata