Congress alleges PM Modi, have nothing to talk about development
Former Union minister Jitin Prasada claimed that people had expected the prime minister to speak on development issues at his rally in Alwar on Sunday, but instead of telling that what the BJP government did for Rajasthan, he talked about religion and other such issues.
This reveals that Modi and the BJP have nothing to say anything on development, he said, adding Modi's rally in Alwar was full of "nervousness".
Prasada also accused the BJP government at the Centre of failing to check rise in fuel prices, which affected every household in the country.
Meanwhile, Rajasthan Congress chief Sachin Pilot held public meetings in Jharapatan in support of party candidate Manvendra Singh and claimed that the people of the state were "betrayed" by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje due to which there is extreme resentment the electorate against the government.
Raje is contesting the Assembly election from Jhalrapatan constituency in Jhalawara district.
Assembly elections in Rajasthan will be held on December 7.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates circuit bench of Calcutta High Court at Jalpaiguri.
- In LS polls, Cong has to improve performance in UP and also from govt in state in next Assembly elections: Rahul Gandhi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi acted as Anil Ambani's middleman in Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi makes empty promises to farmers, but waives loans of industrialist-friends: Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates, lays foundation stones of six development projects in Haryana.