26/11: Rajnath Singh pays tribute to Mumbai terror victims
"Today, as the nation observes the 10th anniversary of the terror attack in Mumbai in 2008, we feel the pain of the families who lost their loved ones in that dastardly attack. I salute the courage & sacrifice of our security forces & Police who fought bravely against terrorists," Singh tweeted.
On November 26, 2008, 10 Pakistani terrorists arrived by sea route and opened fire indiscriminately, killing 166, including 18 security personnel, and injuring several others, besides damaging property worth crores.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Kin of slain security personnel gets Rs 2.5 lakh under 'Bharat Ke Veer' initiative
- Terrorists lob grenade at CRPF camp in Kulgam, 1 security personnel injured
- Seven security personnel injured in Srinagar grenade attack
- Srinagar: 11, including 7 security personnel, injured in grenade attack
- Under PM Modi's leadership, Army will destroy Pakistani terrorists by entering into their territory: Jharkhand CM