Adityanath claims success on encephalitis front, says cases have declined
"For the last 40 years, every year in August around 500-600 children were admitted to BRD medical college of Gorakhpur (for encephalitis treatment) but this year, only 86 children were admitted," the chief minister said.
However, only six deaths were reported at the BRD medical college in August this year, he said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- UPDATE 5-Germany to restrict Facebook's data gathering activities
- Researchers caution against risks of government departments using Cloud services
- UPDATE 2-Facebook's data gathering hit by German anti-trust clampdown
- Jitendra Singh informs Rajya Sabha about public grievances against govt departments
- UPDATE 4-Germany to restrict Facebook's data gathering activities