Have no missiles violating nuclear arms pact with US: Russia
Russia's foreign ministry on Monday denied having any missiles that violate the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces arms control treaty that the United States has said it plans to quit because of violations by Moscow.
Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told reporters that the missile that Washington has said is flouting the accord has not been tested at a range banned by the treaty. He said the U.S. decided Russia was guilty before receiving evidence to the contrary.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- CIGNEX Datamatics now active on UiPath Go! - New App Store for Automation
- Datamatics Wins the Rail Analysis India Awards 2019 for Automated Fare Collection Technology
- Health News Roundup: Obesity-related cancers; 'Critical' cervical cancer shots; Custom pain creams
- Customs officer among 7 arrested at Delhi airport for smuggling drones, cigarettes
- Custom norms to be relaxed on goods coming to UK in case of no deal Brexit